We have partnered with Malibu Foundation, which was created to support the community of Malibu and its neighbors as they work to rebuild after the Woolsey Fire of 2018. A percentage of the proceeds from every cashmere topper purchased from MalibuBasics is donated to this foundation.
Thank you for your support and contribution. Together we can make a difference!
Charities & Foundations
- Open Hearts Foudation with Jane Seymour
- Young Hearts Foundation
- Webster Elementary School Malibu Charity Events and Auctions
- California Wildlife Auctions
- Alliance for Moms to help support young teenage mothers
- The Advocates of Idaho to help end domestic violence
- Roots of Promise to help support the women, babies, social workers, and infrastructure in Uganda
Support Women & Children in Nepal
Prior to starting MalibuBasics, we researched the cashmere industry in several different countries. It quickly became clear that Nepal was the right community to partner with and support.
Our manufacturer uses the ethically sourced fur of the cashmere goats to create our luxury cashmere wrap sweaters. By sourcing our cashmere fabric from Nepal, we are helping to provide jobs and education for the women of Kathmandu.
We take pride in the fact that these women are now able to be creative and dexterous. We donate to and support projects to develop school libraries for the students in Nepalese villages to secure their future by helping them get the proper education. Thank you for your support in helping their livelihood!